Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hide 'n seek

While I get dinner ready, Brent sometimes plays hide 'n seek with the kids.
Looking....
looking...
...found him.

8 comments:

aniC said...

when its time to make dinner, i just hide.

the button earrings sound cute...but it will only work if they are clip on...cause my ears have always been too scared to be pierced.

Megs said...

I love it. That face is so perfect! Glad you caught it on camera. Usually I hide when it comes to cleaning up dinner. Luckily for me, Matt said he would do it tonight. Sweetness.

Unknown said...

How fun! How cute of Brent to play while you cook!!

russandkatie said...

how cute, hide and seek is one of our girls favorite games!!!

Anonymous said...

love that game! It kills a lot of time at our house because it takes us so long to find our kids:)

Megan R. said...

Fun, Your kids are getting so big. I love your ode to mcdonalds. you make me laugh. only 3 more weeks till our shows :)

Jess said...

My kids love this game too and it usually is accompanied with high pitched screams. I love the way that you captured Tyson's face!

Lonna said...

That is so great, I love his face. Did Brent scare him, or did Ty really just sneak up on him. Oh that really cracks me up.

What a clever idea. But if I waited until James got home to start making dinner, hide and seek wouldn't be quite the same as the kids were in meltdown mode.

So glad that you caught this little game to share. What were you making for dinner?