Friday, August 8, 2008

spray park

We found a close spray park to our house so we decided to check it out. Avery was a little nervous at first to get wet. Tyson did not hold back.

But as soon as Avery saw Tyson having a good time, she decided to join right on in.

But, the majority of the time, I found Avery doing this. Eating. If the world was made of crackers, pretzels and french fries, Avery would be a happy girl!!
Then, this caught my eye. Water. Electrical equipment. Small children. Now that's fun.

9 comments:

Lonna said...

I can't believe that they left that area of electrical equipment open like that.

If the world was made of all those treats I would be right there munching away with Avery.

Glad you found a fun place to keep cool.

Ashlie said...

Good thing it didn't catch your eye until after you played. Otherwise you would have had to go through the whole am I a responsible mother dilemma before you allowed them to play there! ;)

Rachel B. said...

I love spray parks. And that is too funny about the electrical stuff...well not funny, but you know what I mean. That's nice that you guys have so many fun things so close to you.

ashley g. said...

What's a spray park without some shocking excitement? I mean really, electrocution is a great way to get your kids to sleep. SCARY!!

Your kids are a crack-up. And I agree with Avery- if the world were made of fries, life would be amazing.

The Hokanson Family said...

See? Once again, something way cool to do, and only in Texas can you find it. Man, I'm really starting to wish I lived down there. Who's ever heard of a "spray park"? Are you serious? I never knew they existed! You're lucky Paiger. Your kids are cute. I bet our kids would be great friends if they ever got the chance to hang. Maybe someday when they're all at the Y together...or something. :)

The Hokanson Family said...

Oh, and I LOVED your e-mail. Ditto to everything you said about our group of friends. We truly do have a good group of girls from H.S., and I love that our friendships don't change over the years, and that we can pick up where we left of last every time we get together. We still need to do a girls trip though. I might attempt to plan one and see who could come...maybe St. George? or Vegas? Love your buns!

critts said...

How fun! Can't wait to meet you guys at the splash park next week!

Shannon & Summer said...

You are always doing so many fun and adventerous things with your kiddos! what a good mom!

Greg and Tammy said...

Oh a little electricution never hurt anyone.