Monday, August 11, 2008

Visiting with friends

While living in Dallas this summer, I have had the opportunity to meet up with some friends I haven't seen in a while as well as some family. It has been so great. I haven't been able to capture all the visits on my camera, but I'll be posting this week with what I have.


Meet MariLouise (and her little boy Jonathon). Last week, I was able to meet up with MariLouise. She and I became friends when we were assigned to be lab partners in 9th grade Biology class. We became friends and had many classes together throughout High School. We would run into eachother at college, and then kind of lost touch for a while until I found out she and her husband were in the same ward as my brother and his wife when they all lived in Boston. I then reconnected with her at our 10 year H.S. reunion last year and we have stayed in touch ever since. I love MariLouise. She is so great. She is so funny, so smart, very talented and a great mom. It was so great to see her again!

We met up at her house and then took the kids to a little splash park near her house.

Then we walked over to the swings to let the kids relax for a few minutes while we chatted. Thanks for a great visit, MariLouise!!

5 comments:

Megs said...

You wear me out. you do so much. I love those green swings. I swear Tyson was made for the water. Glad you were able to reconnect with friends.

Lindsey said...

Everytime I see Avery in that suit I smile. It is so stinkin cute on her!

Kelly said...

That's fun to get together with friends. Avery's hair is getting longer in front--how exciting. I can't wait to see her again.

Jessica F. said...

I wish you lived my me for the summer, or for the rest of our lives!! I miss you tons and am dying they we didn't overlap in Utah!

MariLouise said...

Wow, good thing you pointed me in the direction of your blog! I'm so honored! "Smart"?? "Funny"??? Oh Paige, coming from you, those are GOLDEN! :P
Thanks for the fun times.
ML