A couple of weekends ago, we headed up to Utah to see Brent's younger sister Jenny get married. It was such a great weekend. Jenny looked beautiful and the whole weekend was just perfect. It's going to be picture overload so prepare yourself.

We started the weekend with a girls night out where we went to a spa and had a little microderm abrasion.

The luncheon the next day was at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building so of course it was beautiful.

Brent with a few of his siblings and of course, Tyson (who insisted on being in the picture).


This is Danny, one of the many cousins. He was Tyson's good buddy on this trip.

Brent with all of his brothers and baby Levi.

Bethany, Avery and me.

Jenny got married at the Bountiful temple. This is a group shot of the members of Brent's family that were there.

Brent with all his siblings.

Avery's standard smile when you say "cheese".

Tyson with Tim's kids (Brent's brother). He looks like he fits right into that family!! Tyson had so much fun with all of his cousins and I'm not sure what we would have done if they weren't there!!

The reception that night was at Wheeler Farms. The weather could not have been more perfect. We were loving the mountain air! My mother-in-law made every single one of these dresses, plus most of the wedding dress. She's incredible - and she did it all in less than 4 weeks.

All the boys in Brent's family that were there.

Avery looked so cute in her little white dress. This is probably the only picture I got of her with the bow in her hair. She's not a fan of bows.

Tyson found himself a girlfriend. This was the neice of Jenny's new husband (whose name is also Tyson). He grabbed this girl and headed straight to the dance floor. I'm not sure there were that many songs that these two didn't dance with each other.
13 comments:
She was a beautiful bride!
Paige where did you get your cool colorful necklace? I love it. I use to copy all of Connis style and would always ask her where she bought stuff. Well, as we know she has moved so you just might be my next victim. (remember the blue shirt and now the necklace)
Great pictures! Avery looks adorable in her dress. Tyson is quite the ladies man. That last picture is sooo cute! Go Tyson!
Tyson and his little gal are very darling. :)
So, I have various other comments that are probably not blog appropriate, so I'll just stick with, "Looks like you had a lovely time!" :D
What a darling family picture of the four of you! And Avery is SO CUTE in her white dress!
you look great! how fun that you got to come to utah! the wedding looked beautiful!
How fun, I'm glad it went well. And your dress looked great and that last picture is adorable
cute pictures. and you better watch out for Tyson--what a lady's man!
Of course Tyson would head straight to the dance floor...wonder where he got that?!?
You look fantastic as usual. I LOVE your hair!
what a beautiful family. Getting together for weddings and getting to see everyone is always fun. You look great also, by the way! And I have the same shirt you're wearing in the first picture. :). And I can't believe how old Avery is already! She's practically in nursery!
what? you were in Utah? I am sure that your time was filled with family and wedding things- but if you ever come again I would LOVE to see you!
Loving the mack daddy picture of Tyson! Weddings are always such a great get-to-together. You look great Paiger!
What a cute little sister Brent has! Seven kids in the family...that's a good size. Wow! It sounds like they went all out on everything and I hope the couple has a wonderful, happy life together. I can't believe your MIL made all those dresses, each one a little different. Did you get to pick your style? Tyson and his girlfriend looks like they had fun and of couse, Avery looks adorable, but that's standard for her. How exciting! Congratulations to the newlyweds.
I LOVE going to weddings. Most everyone I know is already married, so thanks for sharing the pic's of the one you went too! You look great, the kids look so cute, and the bride is beautiful as ever! How fun.
Post a Comment