Don't worry I have thought about taking a pic during the prayer many times as christian gets his head as close to his high chair top as possible. i love it. good thing you have documented proof, otherwise i think 10 years from now we would only remember them throwing food (and tantrums) during the prayer. Maybe I should just speak for my own family :)
My kids catch me all the time with my eyes not closed but I am just checking on them so basically Tom is the only one that closes his eyes during prayer in our house.
12 comments:
Oh my gosh - hilarious!
I love it- and can you please come teach my kids a few things
Don't worry I have thought about taking a pic during the prayer many times as christian gets his head as close to his high chair top as possible. i love it. good thing you have documented proof, otherwise i think 10 years from now we would only remember them throwing food (and tantrums) during the prayer. Maybe I should just speak for my own family :)
Though you are quite clearly a heathen, you have cute kids. :)
that is funny! i didn't think about the fact that someone had to be irreverent to get that shot, so thanks for pointing it out... :)
Love it! I can just imagine their sweet little prayers being said! Too cute!
How totally sweet. They are the cutest.
Ship your kids to us for a week! I think they are so funny and need to get to know them.
Are they sleeping? Sometimes we sleep through prayers... adorable.
My kids catch me all the time with my eyes not closed but I am just checking on them so basically Tom is the only one that closes his eyes during prayer in our house.
Love this picture....how else could you remember stuff like this unless you snapped a quick shot??? This is precious!!!
Love this picture....how else could you remember stuff like this unless you snapped a quick shot??? This is precious!!!
Post a Comment