Thursday, July 31, 2008
Water babies
My kids love water. Avery loves the bathtub more than the pool but Tyson loves any type of water. I think this was one of our first bubble baths with Avery and they both had such a great time. 
She was also fascinated with looking at herself. Typical girl.
For playgroup this week, we headed to a local pool. Avery was a little slow in getting in.
Tyson didn't waste anytime getting into the water.
I can't believe summer is almost over and our days at the pool are limited. But, at least we will always have the bathtub.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
avery in her swimsuit....SOOO cute!!
How insanely adorable is Avery's smile in that first picture? And that swimsuit...I could eat her up!
i love avery's swimsuit. so cute!
my avery and josie have that sme bathing suit...I LOVE it!
How fun! I cannot believe the summer is already almost over too. That pool looks like a lot of fun though.
I love Avs in her suit!! I can't get over how much she looks like Sandy. What a doll.
Paige, it looks like you guys are making the most of Summer! I can't believe how much you've done with the kids in such a short amount of time - hats off to you. You deserve a black eye for making the rest of us look lazy. The kids are too cute.
I was surprised that Tyson wasn't trying out belly flops by the end of that swimming day. I sure do think that kids are funny in the tub. Gwen thinks that she has a twin in the tub faucet too.
I don't know what we are going to do for the next few weeks without your clever event planning. But I hope that you have a fun trip.
That's cute of your kids in the bath. My kids LOVE taking baths together. The swimming pool looks like a lot of fun. I love your little girls swim suit. So cute! Where did you get it?
I know I'm about the seventh person to say this, but Avery looks so adorable in that swimsuit.
I'm in denial about summer ending. It just can't happen.
I love wearing my kids out at the pool. Too bad they can't swim in the bath for a couple hours. I have seen so many little girls is that red swim suit this summer...very popular. It's one of Kate's favorites.
Haley has the same suit...I loce it I want one in my size!!
thanks for the phone call the other day, sorry it was so crazy and couldn't talk for long.
That picture of Avery in her swimsuit by the pool is so adorable. I think you should get a big one of it and frame it.
It's great that your kids love the water. It's so much more enjoyable when they are water babies.
Post a Comment