Tyson was standing on Avery's bouncer and right when I told him to get off, he slipped and fell and hit his face on the table. Nothing a few Rolo's didn't fix though!!
You know that there is nothing that a few rolo's can't make better. I know that we have had quite a few accidents involving our tables...I have been tempted to just get rid of all of them...then we will see how quickly the injuries appear.
5 comments:
You know that there is nothing that a few rolo's can't make better. I know that we have had quite a few accidents involving our tables...I have been tempted to just get rid of all of them...then we will see how quickly the injuries appear.
Nice shiner Tyson! Everyone's jealous of a good shiner!
Ouch! That looks like it hurts. It is amazing how chocolate can fix most things.
Rolos...that is how I solve my problems too! :)
Ouch! It hurts me just looking at it. Poor little guy. I'll bet he won't be doing that again soon.
Post a Comment