Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Fight on ye Thunderbirds!




I'm such a nerd. My 10-year reunion is in July and I seriously can't wait. I have been so excited to go for like 2 years. Since my family moved after my Senior year of high school, my reasons to go back to Provo are very limited. My other friends from high school get together around the holidays because they are there visiting family so this reunion is my chance to see them and reconnect. I'm really hoping everything works out so I can go. Go T-birds! (oh, that is my senior picture of high school. I laugh every time i look at it!!)

8 comments:

Kelly said...

How cute! You look like Emma in our ward. Do you know her? She's a MiaMaid. I hope you get to go to the reunion.

Goodrich's said...

Nice picture Paige! You look hot!

becky said...

hey maybe i'll see you there...i'm not sure ryan is on board, but i'll try and convince him. I hope everything is going well with the new little one!

Unknown said...

I love the picture!! Hopefully you get to go, I'm sure it will be so fun!

Brook said...

good thing you look exactly the same!!! I wish I still looked like I was 17!

Anonymous said...

So, I'm home now and reading all your blog entries I've soooo missed. You are SOOOO cute as a senior. I'll never show you my pic. I totally skipped on my 10-yr reunion but if high school was a fun time for you I really hope you get to go. Looked at the pics below...Poor Tyson and his owie and how cute is Avery?!!!! What did your sis get her degree in? Congrats to her.

It's Been a Day! said...

Summer,

I loved high school. for me, it was a blast. I have very fond memories of it. My sister graduated in Audiology and Speech pathology. She's home for the summer if anyone has someone for her to date!

merathon said...

i think you're cute, paige! and you should TOTALLY go to your 10 year. . . i loved mine and i'm so glad i went, even though i had to bring a new baby with me (just like you might have to do).