My friend Rachel tagged me so I'm passing it on....
Here are the rules as passed on - Each player starts with seven random facts about themself. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven people to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. With the exception of some days here and there, I have had the same cereal for breakfast almost everyday since my sophomore year in college....frosted mini spooners!
2. I would much rather go to the gynecologist than the dentist...and I even worked for a dentist for 2 years and that still didn't help me overcome my fear!
3. I watch Tori and Dean: Inn Love - and I like it.
4. I have been pulled over twice but never got a ticket. It must have been my charming personality or my good looks!! ha!
5. I love yahtzee
6. I am a procrastinator when it comes to cleaning. When it comes for packing for a trip, I'm done about a week in advance. It stresses me out too much. Brent packs about an hour before we have to leave, and that usually stresses me out so I have to pack for him when I pack for myself!!
7. If I could afford to, I would buy pretty much every product ever sold on an infommerical.
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Paige, that infomercial comment is hilarious. And I can't believe you eat the SAME cereal every day. What the heck are spooners? I thought that was something you did to snuggle! LOL I'm more like Brent when it comes to packing for trips...and I try to NOT be like it, but I must not try hard enough.
Paige,
Oh my gosh! i just found your blog by a friend of a friend. What a cute family. I just wanted to say hi. Hope all is well for you. You look really happy.
Shanna (Thomas) LeRoy
PV5 Rocks!!!!! hahaha
Paige,
I actually don't know the goodrich family or the kimballs that well. i know of Ryan from high school. I am friends with his brother. My husband is friends with dustin Goodrich and he is also friends with Becky. Anyway, thanks for writing back. I hope everything continues to go well. I also miss the days of PV5. Keep updating the blog. I love to hear about you and your family. Tell your family hi from me and the Thomas Fam.
Shanna LeRoy
That is hilarious! I totally am with you on the whole infomercial thing. I looooove yahtzee. You and I need to play! But I on the other hand can't stand Tori Spelling and I LOVE the dentist! I love my teeth becoming clean and without problems...something so exhilerating about being there...ha! I know, I'm weird. Fun post, I love learning new things about friends :)
I am with you on the infomercials. Seeing as I have tried the perfect pancake maker, a slicer, the magic bullet, the bug vac, face wax(can't remember the name and I don't really need to face wax :) You can tell I am really love them. I like Inn Love as well. Don't tell Matt.
Thanks for pulling through Paige. I'm not usually a fan of forwards or things like that, but I thought this one was kind of fun. It's fun to learn different things about your friends. Oh, and that is so funny about the cereal thing because I have been the same way since sophomore year too. Except it's Honey Bunches of Oats for me. Seriously, every morning.
Paige- I think I'm may be the most boring person ever. I can't even come up with one weird fact about myself. I'll have to keep thinking about it, watch for a future update!
p.s. you're kids are too cute!
okay, i'm not embarrassed anymore. i had been a closet "tori and dean" watcher, but now i feel that it is safe to come out. i love it too! i'm sure a lot of it comes with the fact that i watched practically every 90210 episode growing up, but she is just so neurotic and he is so chill that it completely cracks me up!
Post a Comment