So I wish I could say my lack of blogging activity has been because I have been at the hospital having a baby. No such luck. It soon will be though. Tonight's the night. I am getting induced tomorrow morning so I go into the hospital tonight. It is all working out just great. I progressed a ton in a week so that I could get induced and know that my body is now ready to have this baby. The last week has been spent doing countless loads of laundry, daily trips to the grocery store and other errands to prepare for this new addition. I'll keep you posted when she finally decides to arrive!
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
The light at the end of the tunnel
So I wish I could say my lack of blogging activity has been because I have been at the hospital having a baby. No such luck. It soon will be though. Tonight's the night. I am getting induced tomorrow morning so I go into the hospital tonight. It is all working out just great. I progressed a ton in a week so that I could get induced and know that my body is now ready to have this baby. The last week has been spent doing countless loads of laundry, daily trips to the grocery store and other errands to prepare for this new addition. I'll keep you posted when she finally decides to arrive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Paige! I meant to call or email you earlier today. I just wanted to wish you all the best with the labor, delivery, and afterwards! Ready or not, here she comes! You're going to do great and I bet Tyson can't wait to meet his little sister :).
Good luck Paige! We're so excited for you. Post pictures of the little one as soon as you can. You'll do awesome!
good luck, i love ya and am thinking about you! keep us posted!
We have been thinking about you! Hope everything went well! We can't wait to see that little girl! Let us know when you can...I am sure blogging won't be quite at the top of your list when you get home.
Post a Comment