Friday, April 27, 2007

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Today is our 5th anniversary! Brent brought these flowers home for me which was so nice! To celebrate, I think we will order a pizza and watch a movie, which to me after a long week sounds just perfect. I made a great choice 5 years ago to marry Brent and have never regretted it. He's a good guy.

4 comments:

Callie. said...

congratulations!! 5 years is reason to celebrate. I hope everything else is going well for you right now! I need to email you soon and catch up!

Kelly said...

Those roses are so English country looking--just beautiful. Happy anniversary. What a special milestone for you two love birds.

Lonna said...

Yeah the big five years. I have to say that for our fifth year celebration we just grabbed something to eat and also watched a movie. But funny enough that was just perfect. Congrats and way to go on having him buy flowers as well. You did find a good one.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like what we will probably doing next month for ours. Hope you guys enjoyed yourselves!