I put Avery on her stomach again last night and over she went onto her back. I have always been worried that Tyson will be too rough with her, but it seems to me like she could handle her own with her physical abilities!!
That is crazy! I can't believe she's doing that already! I have her perfect match husband here in Colorado. Our friends have a 5 week old that can already roll from his back to his stomach. How is either one possible?! Crazy!
3 comments:
That is crazy! I can't believe she's doing that already! I have her perfect match husband here in Colorado. Our friends have a 5 week old that can already roll from his back to his stomach. How is either one possible?! Crazy!
That is amazing! She is one strong baby! I loved the picture of her in your last post. She is so adorable!
I think Lonna is right...she DOES have super powers.
Post a Comment