Ok, first let me say...both pics are just precious! But I love the first one where Tyson is making that face. It makes me laugh! Too cute.
That is the cutest picture of Tyson with her! I love how happy and excited he looks! I really think the name Avery is pretty too. One of each now...perfect little family.
I can't wait to hold both of those kids. So so so cute.
Little does he know that little one is about to change his world! Hope he is doing ok with the transition from only child!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ok, first let me say...both pics are just precious! But I love the first one where Tyson is making that face. It makes me laugh! Too cute.
That is the cutest picture of Tyson with her! I love how happy and excited he looks! I really think the name Avery is pretty too. One of each now...perfect little family.
I can't wait to hold both of those kids. So so so cute.
Little does he know that little one is about to change his world! Hope he is doing ok with the transition from only child!
Post a Comment