Thursday, January 21, 2010

potty training

I am potty training Avery this week and apparently it requires protective head gear and no pants.

13 comments:

Megs said...

My motto is always safety first. Sounds like it is going well!!

Amy said...

that is awesome, you go avery.

Unknown said...

good luck, potty training sucks, there is no other word for it, but is so worth it in the end.

Rachel B. said...

Ohhhh, maybe this is why Reese has been so resistant....she needs a helmet. Good luck!

Ashley C. said...

Paiger! Your kids are so cute! Congrats on number three. She is so beautiful! Hope you are well!!!

I found myself looking through old photos today and stumbled on some good ones of Jerusalem. Good times!!! Love ya!

Lonna said...

What kind of potty training method do you use that requires a helmet? I like it. Um Gwen thinks that pants are always optional, I partially blame potty training from a year ago, apparently once you get to roam around without them there is no turning back.

katie said...

GOOD luck with this one! Potty training is always so fun! Loves of treats, lots of drinks and LOTS of extra panties!!!

Corinne said...

We are so on the same page! We have been attacking potty training with Sam this week...I think the helmet is a nice touch.

Callie. said...

it took a nice pair of goggles for Will. Good luck! I am sure she'll do great.

cottrell1 said...

Thanks for making me laugh hard today!! Love you!

Melanie said...

All it needs is that BLING you were talking about earlier!!! Let me know if I can hook you up with a boutique.

Jess said...

That is hilarious!

meredith said...

Eric found me like this just yesterday....WE ARE THE SAME!