Monday, January 18, 2010

avery and payton - same outfit at the same age

payton at 6 1/2 weeks


avery 6 1/2 weeks
payton 6 1/2 weeks

avery 6 1/2 weeks

14 comments:

merathon said...

looks like payton has darker hair, but other than that, they look almost the same!

charity said...

wow! the look so similar! both adorable.

Britty said...

Wow, I don't think they could look much more alike. So sweet!

Amy said...

I love doing that with my boys! It is so fun. They do look very much alike except for the hair. Cute baby girls

Unknown said...

Wow! They look so much alike! How fun! By the way, I may be in Austin for the summer again. So hopefully you can help entertain me.

Shana said...

Wow! Twinzers! :)

Jess said...

So cute! They do look so much alike. Amazing!

Adrianne said...

darling girls! It is fun to see how much they look alike. Hope that 3 is treating you okay! I know that it can be a little overwhleming on some days but it is SO much fun!!

aniC said...

It's just a shame that as sisters, they don't look like each other. It doesn't even look like they are related.

jk.

katie said...

She's getting big!! They look alot alike.

Jessica F. said...

What cute girls you have. I can't wait to do comparative picture between the boys!

Hildie said...

I love hand-me-downs!

Kelly said...

She looks so much like her big sister! I cannot believe I have not seen her yet. That's ridiculous. Good thing I'm having a party for her and you soon.

Sarah said...

ah, can you say twins! how fun!