Friday, June 6, 2008
A trip to Burger Island
If I had to live on an island, I would totally live on Burger Island. I heard this was the place to eat around here, and I can see why. Not only is the place called Burger Island, the hamburgers are the size of islands!!
The picture doesn't do it justice. These things are HUGE.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Burger Island huh, that sounds like a place that I would like to live too. Were the burgers good?
Tyson and Avery seem to be pleased to eat there. You know how I enjoy a good burger, I think that I may need to take a little road trip.
I want to go on vacation to Burger Island. Just a quick trip would be perfect.
oh paige!! thanks for all of the laughs! you honestly crack me up!!
That's to bad your little boy fell and hit his head. He is so cute. Your kids are adorable. I like the one of your little girl while taking a nap. My little girl would rather be naked. Your blog makes me laugh. Sooooo cute.
Oh that looks so yummy! You'll have to tell me where Burger Island is!
Of all the islands to choose from, you choose Burger Islands. No hamburger could be that good.
My oh my looks like I'll have to make a trip out to burger island. I like the thought of only ordering one burger! (I always get funny looks when I sit down to eat them)..
now I'm craving a burger!
Ok, now I'm really hungry! I honestly LOVE your blog. I'm always laughing out loud when I read it. Your apt. and neighbors look awesome, your kids are so creative and entertaining, I love it!
So, you think there'd be room for 2 on that island?
Oh man! That burger could really hit the spot right now! Love the pants down trick in bed... that could be dangerous pre-potty training, huh? :) Hope Tyson's head is feeling better! Enjoy those new neighbors of yours! Looks like Kentucky!
Paiger, I totally love looking at your blog. It always gives me a good laugh. I love the pictures of your new place and your captions are the greatest. I also love the bare bum photo. Ava is constantly taking off her diaper too.
Post a Comment