Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lazy days





This is what it looks like around here when we don't have a lot going on.
And just a little disclaimer, my kids have clothes on most of the time. However, by the end of the day with clothes getting dirty and it being so hot here, they seem to come off one piece at a time. And if one of my kids takes their clothes off, the other one joins in. Just be grateful I'm not in any of the pictures!!

11 comments:

Christy said...

i hear you on the too hot to wear clothes. as i write, sophie is only sporting a diaper. didn't realize i was that white trash, but apparantly i am.

Rachel B. said...

Those were the days...when running around naked was cute and fun. Oh to be little again. Not so cute anymore. I love your last line.

Lonna said...

So what you are really saying is that when one of your kids starts to take off their clothes the whole family joins in.

Tyson was saying something to me in nursery the other day about white underwear. Just kidding.

I like the overturned furniture, and the kids together in the laundry basket. What kid doesn't like to play in the laundry? Is that why you do so much laundry, so that your kids can use the clothes as toys? Not a bad idea, if you like doing lots of laundry.

Britty said...

I love those days (quite often) when I go the whole day looking like a scary 13-year-old with no make-up dressed in a robe and glasses. And the kids get creative.

Megs said...

i want to come over and play with your kids. And I want to take my shirt off.

The Crazy Clawson's said...

Paige i love lazy days...there is nothing better....But could your little baby girl be any cuter...she is for sure a mini you......

Jess said...

Lazy days are the best! Tyson and Avery look like they are having so much fun together. I had to laugh because Katelyn has the same striped shirt as Avery. I think this is the third or fourth shirt that we have bought the same. Great minds think alike. :)

katie said...

We need to get our kids together-looks like me house! Are your kids twins? Seriously they look so much alike!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you guys have so much fun together at home...I'm glad we got to see you a few times while you were here.

Kelly said...

How did the furniture get like that? That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Kellie said...

If you dress your kids once per day, that is considered success! It's nice to have a few down days once in a while...