Yesterday we went with my cousin's church playgroup to a petting zoo. They had a turkey, deer, peacock, ponies, rabbits, goats, cow, and chickens for the kids to see and pet. Avery was pretty thrilled to see the animals from the back but quickly walked away if they started to come close. It was a perfect spot for small kids and we had a great time.
And on an unrelated note, you like my shiner? No, Brent did not give it to me. This is what you get when your 3 year old is having a melt down and smacks his head on your face.

13 comments:
i think your hair looks cute, paige! and i wasn't even thinking a thing about the eyebrows.
I don't see a shiner... just a cute face! Where'd he get you?
Well if anyone can pull off a black eye it is you.
That petting zoo looks fun, and I can't believe how big Avery is getting.
Finn is one cute puppy, I am glad that Tyson is liking dogs now.
Yes, you look cute, shiner or not. I love your hair and your eyes!
I'm with everyone else...I think you look cute and I love the hair. I think the black eye just makes you look tough...although it probably really hurt! I mostly get kicked when Kate is freaking out...I'm not sure which is better?
Avs looks like she is loving it. I can't believe how big and grown up she is looking! Sorry about the shiner. Wear your cut offs and a wife beater and head over to the walmart!
oh Paige I couldn't not help but laugh at your shiner, not your really your shiner but how you git it. i laugh, because that is what happened to me not too long ago. You got to love those 3-4 year olds tantrums. Fun about the petting zoo. I would love to take Kesley some place lie that! I don't even know if they have one in Utah. Seriously.... it's so boring here!!!!
Sorry about my comment above. I always get really typing happy and mess up!!!
Paige, you are so good about getting out of the house and taking your kids to do fun things. Reese would probably have a lot more with you as a mom. :) And sorry about the black eye. Black eyes definitely add character...and you still look cute!
a lot more "fun" with you as a mom. (forgot a word there)
paige, I love your hair too.
and I don't see the black eye very well, But I don't doubt that it is not there. These kids are hard on us :)
i don't care about the shinner, look how cute you look! even with the up close scary picture!
Getting hit in the face by my two year old is all too familiar around here! No shiners yet for me, but give it another year and I am sure I can cross that off my list. You still look great and I love all the pictures of your kiddos!
Post a Comment