Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Our Neighbors


9 comments:

Lonna said...

Maybe they just decided to park it for a little while because the gas prices are so high. I mean really pulling your own home around must get kind of expensive.

I hope that you have been over there to meet them, I am sure that they would love some of your yummy cupcakes.

Growin' Like Weeds said...

Funny, Darren told me you called, and about where you are living, you are cracking me up!!!! hey at least you won't be bored, lots to blog about, and great memories to make, right?

russandkatie said...

HILARIOUS!!!

Ryan Sanders said...

(all said with a drawl) See, See, See here REDDDneck...see, they can't afford any of that fancy traaack lighting that comes like magically from the roof. Instead of the 'track lighting', they just tow the house around to where the most light is. Easy to see that.

Megs said...

When are they having your over to bbq?

Britty said...

Oh, you make me laugh! I love the posts of your new fancy place. Maybe I missed where you moved to?

Corinne said...

What does your house look like?

Kelly said...

Nice. No pesky homeowners association covenents to worry about. The perks keep adding up.

critts said...

Klassy.