

So, we moved a little farther North for the summer while Brent is on his internship. We feel like we have a summer home! We have only been here a few days, and have already tried to explore the area. One thing we did find was the urgent care. Tyson was jumping on his mattress and fell backwards and hit his head. Just to be sure, we took him to the urgent care. Lucikly, they just sent us home and told us to keep it clean until it heals. We hope this is the last time this summer we go to the urgent care.

5 comments:
Was this the place that you found first, or did you find a shopping center for food first?
Poor Ty. At least he didn't have to get stitches, or so glad that it wasn't a broken bone!
What an adventure! I am really glad that he is alright. What dangerous events are you planning for next week?
I can't wait for our boy to get here...it just sounds so exciting! Tyson totally reminds me of my brother Jake, he was in the emergency room all the time!
I finally met the Frosts!
Sorry about tysons head, I heard super glue works great:)
OUCH! That's not a fun place to discover, but I'm glad he's okay.
That looks like it hurt pretty bad. I also hope you don't have to make anymore trips to Urgent Care. I'm glad he didn't have to have stitches.
Post a Comment