1. Sleep is great. Why fight your naps or bedtime? Sleeping all night long - even better.
2. The toilet is where it's at! It's so much better than a diaper.
3. Throwing a tantrum in a store is not cute. No one thinks it's cute. It's just embarassing!!
4. Having someone make all your meals and to clean up after you would be so nice. Appreciate it!!
Friday, June 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Well said! Just four simple things for them to understand and life as a parent would be much easier. :)
Paige- I LOVE you. I sure wish kids understood those things as well. Amen sister
let me know when and how you teach them that...i must have missed that in training!
It's exciting when they finally realize that sleep is a GOOD thing. My 9-year-old is finally getting it. My teen has that one down well now.
We're still working on that last point! They're getting there...
Your kids will learn soon enough. Ask your mom!
No freakin' joke!! I'm always glad to know that it's not only my kids that need to learn those things. Paige, well put. You make me laugh. I love you.
Amen!...I love it...and currently experience it all! Don't you love our lives!!
so true. what a great list!
No kidding! that was great. Especially sleep. Luke hates sleep and i dont understand! I love every minute i get!
Hi Paige - Megs gave me your blog address......your family is so cute. Congrats on little Avery, she is darling! I'm totally with you on the nap thing - I don't understand it. Hope all is well in TX!
-Corinne
Post a Comment