Have you found it yet? I hate when that happens. It can drive a person crazy trying to figure it out? Thank goodness for good smelling candles. :)
Don't you hate that. I especially hate when we come back from being out of town and there's something that got smelly in the house. Good luck! Oh, and Reese has that same dress in blue. I think it's so cute!
Have you found the smell yet??
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Have you found it yet? I hate when that happens. It can drive a person crazy trying to figure it out? Thank goodness for good smelling candles. :)
Don't you hate that. I especially hate when we come back from being out of town and there's something that got smelly in the house. Good luck! Oh, and Reese has that same dress in blue. I think it's so cute!
Have you found the smell yet??
Post a Comment