That's amazing! I kept waiting for it to be a recording or something that all of a sudden cut out. It makes me sad that I gave up on that show after last season. I thought it was so stupid last season and that there was really no talent. Maybe I should give it another try. Thanks for sharing.
Paiger, that clip totally brightened up my day. It even made me tear up a bit. I made Andy watch it, and he then went on to do a little more research about the guy. Then we viewed a few other clips from You Tube...like the finally night where he actually wins. What a neat story! Do you mind if I post the same thing on my blog? (I want it in my archives)
I cried twice. Once when I watched it alone and again when I showed it to Paul and then we both cried. Somewhere inside all of us is talent like that---I hope!
12 comments:
not something to watch if you are a manly man when you are way too tired.
That's amazing! I kept waiting for it to be a recording or something that all of a sudden cut out. It makes me sad that I gave up on that show after last season. I thought it was so stupid last season and that there was really no talent. Maybe I should give it another try. Thanks for sharing.
That was amazing! I will admit, it gave me the chills.
I saw Simon Cowell and kept thinking there would be something hilarious, instead of genuine talent. When was this?
i wish i had speakers on my computer so i could hear it, that would probably help...but it some how gave me chills anyways.
Kelly - this was about 2 weeks ago. Since then, this guy has won Britain's got Talent. Not sure what they get when they win, but i'm just glad he won.
Paiger, that clip totally brightened up my day. It even made me tear up a bit. I made Andy watch it, and he then went on to do a little more research about the guy. Then we viewed a few other clips from You Tube...like the finally night where he actually wins. What a neat story! Do you mind if I post the same thing on my blog? (I want it in my archives)
ok- i had to post that on my blog. Amazing! Thanks for posting that. I seriously cried. I was so happy for him! thanks!
I have to admit, the eyes got a little misty with that one.
I must admit that it really was the best thing i have seen in a long time too. I am glad you found that. I never got to see it, just heard about it.
Shanna
Just now noticed that it was "Britain's" and not "America's Got Talent." I was wondering why Simon was there. Anyway...
I cried twice. Once when I watched it alone and again when I showed it to Paul and then we both cried. Somewhere inside all of us is talent like that---I hope!
Post a Comment