Those quadruplets are so cute! They DID make me laugh. It was hilarious. What else can you do with that many babies to care for at once? I hope the mom tries to blow off everything else and just enjoy them and it looks like that's what she's doing here.
That's hilarious! I had seen the #3 one before, but those other two were so fun! Quadruplets all laughing at once? And they sound the same. Sooooo cute! I bet that helps the mom cope!
Fist of all, how in the world do you have 4 babies at once!!! I can barely handle one at a time! I love this clip......you can't help but laugh along with them.
7 comments:
Those quadruplets are so cute! They DID make me laugh. It was hilarious. What else can you do with that many babies to care for at once? I hope the mom tries to blow off everything else and just enjoy them and it looks like that's what she's doing here.
How cute is that? Hearing a baby laugh is one of my favorite things. Hearing four laugh at the same time, even better!
That's hilarious! I had seen the #3 one before, but those other two were so fun! Quadruplets all laughing at once? And they sound the same. Sooooo cute! I bet that helps the mom cope!
THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN. SERIOUSLY! THANKS FOR SHARING. I AM GLAD YOU FIND THESE THINGS ON YOU TUBE.
Fist of all, how in the world do you have 4 babies at once!!! I can barely handle one at a time! I love this clip......you can't help but laugh along with them.
I love the second one with the baby laughing so hard he falls over. So super cute!
another good one Paige. You always find the best clips off of you tube. Keep it up, they're always fun to watch.
Post a Comment