We went in today for her 8 week check up and shots. Here are the stats:
weight: 14 lbs
height: 23 1/2 inches
Not sure on the head
The nurse told me her percentiles and they were all really low and I was a little surprised. I'm not one to produce small children! The doctor came in and said the nurse was charting her as a 4 month old and gave me the real percentiles for Avery as a 2 month old. Yeah, she is in the 95th percentil for head, height and weight! Thats my girl!! She is a little sick right now so it's affecting her sleep at night but I will say she does great at night which is such a blessing. It's been fun watching her grow. Even with how rough Tyson is with her, she still loves him and smiles when he's around.

10 comments:
What a cutie! Katelyn was about that same size at 8 weeks. I don't make small children either, but don't you love their chubbiness. Her outfit is darling.
She looks great. It will be fun to see her on Friday. Big kids rule!!
She looks so cute in that outfit with the matching hat, and the way things are going mine will probably be bigger than her when she's born if she doesn't make her appearance soon.
what a cute girl! I can't believe she's already 9 weeks. And lucky you that she sleeps so well! I really hope my next one is like that =).
Everyone loves a chunky little baby! What a cutie! (She out weighed her boyfriend at the 2 month!)
And by the way, on your last post, you forgot how being pushed around in a stroller would be quite the luxury! (We went shopping all day today and your list kept coming to mind!!)
I am also in the 95th percentile for my height, weight, and head. Not so impressive at age 21.
Well, she's almost as big as Brianna is at 9 1/2 months. Way to go Avery! She sure is cute! And I'm happy she's sleeping well at night! Yeah!!!!
I always hear people saying that everything is bigger in Texas, so I guess that you are right on track. I think that she looks so cute. I also can't believe that she is already 9 weeks! Before you know it she will be chasing Tyson around. That will be really fun.
The bigger the better! She is so cute...just a few oz bigger than Sam!
I was shocked when I first started reading your post to hear she was in the small end of the charts...then read about the nurse using the wrong one. She's precious...she'll be tall and lovely like her stunning, wonderful Mommy, if she's lucky! Sounds like she's on track.
Post a Comment