Our baby girl is finally here. She arrived yesterday at 11:42 am. Everything went so fast - a lot faster than anyone expected - especially since I waited a little too long to ask for the epidural and almost missed my chance as I was ready to push when the dr came in to give me the epidural. Thank goodness for the fast acting medication that got me through the labor. She looks just like Tyson did as a baby and we are having a great time with pink. She was almost 21 inches long and 8 lbs 11oz - so not a small baby!! Here are some pictures. Enjoy.
Friday, April 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yeah! Congratulations! That's nice it went fast for you. She's so pretty! What's her name?!
Paige,
This is your cousin Jess,I came across your blog by accident but I am so glad I found you. I hope you don't mind me reading. Your baby girl is beautiful! I am so happy and excited for you! Pink is so fun! I am glad the labor was quick and by the way you look fabulous in that picture.
Congrats!
I agree with Jess your cousin. You look fabulous! Welcome to the world, Baby Avery!
Yeah Paige and fam! I got your e-mail a couple days ago and have been thinking about you. She sure is a cutie. What a great addition to your family!
What a doll. She's beautiful. I love the name Avery. Your family has the coolest names! Congratulations. I'm taking dinner to you on Saturday...I hear you prefer seafood? (just kidding)
Post a Comment