Yes, but girrrrl....let me tell you something....when I found out I was preggo with Zachary and then had to quit nursing Brooklyn I cried and cried and missed it. But yes, it's so hard in the beginning. Just try to focus on all the calories you are burning ;-) WOOHOO!!! I would love that right now, lol!
Hang in there Paige, it gets better. But then again...it could get worse!! Random question...I nurse in sacrament meeting because I'm too lazy to leave. Do you think that is offensive?
My three sisters all were the thinnest they've ever been after nursing. I would do it just for that! Having never needed to, I can't give you more advice. Good luck. I'm sure your children would nevertheless still thrive without it if you chose not to.
By "right there with you" I meant that I still don't really enjoy it. You probably knew what I meant...but just in case. :) I think it's more that I always have to be right there with her and also that sometimes it's inconvenient when I'm out and about. And if you're not with them, then you have to worry about pumping. The main reason I do it is of course because it's so good for her and also because it doesn't cost anything! Love Tyson's tie. I can't believe how grown up he's looking.
Oh Paige, you're too funny. As much as you may hate it, you'll love yourself for doing it in the end. I was soooo sad when it didn't work out for Will and I. But of course, I can't say enough about how convenient bottle-feeding is. I just wish formula wasn't so expensive! So hang in there!
Paige, I found your blog off of Summer's. I hope that is okay. I usually don't peek around at other people's blog unless I talk with them before....Anyway...I love all of your posts, Ty in his tie is soooooo cute. I love the big boy stuff too. Thank YOU for the thank you card, I loved visiting with you too, and you don't know how much I needed it that day. :)
10 comments:
I want to cry for you!
6 months and I'm still right there with you!
Yes, but girrrrl....let me tell you something....when I found out I was preggo with Zachary and then had to quit nursing Brooklyn I cried and cried and missed it. But yes, it's so hard in the beginning. Just try to focus on all the calories you are burning ;-) WOOHOO!!! I would love that right now, lol!
Hang in there Paige, it gets better. But then again...it could get worse!!
Random question...I nurse in sacrament meeting because I'm too lazy to leave. Do you think that is offensive?
I almost forgot...Justin's brother and his wife have the Kimballs on their blog too. Small world! Also...Tyson is so handsome in his big boy tie.
My three sisters all were the thinnest they've ever been after nursing. I would do it just for that! Having never needed to, I can't give you more advice. Good luck. I'm sure your children would nevertheless still thrive without it if you chose not to.
By "right there with you" I meant that I still don't really enjoy it. You probably knew what I meant...but just in case. :) I think it's more that I always have to be right there with her and also that sometimes it's inconvenient when I'm out and about. And if you're not with them, then you have to worry about pumping. The main reason I do it is of course because it's so good for her and also because it doesn't cost anything! Love Tyson's tie. I can't believe how grown up he's looking.
Oh Paige, you're too funny. As much as you may hate it, you'll love yourself for doing it in the end. I was soooo sad when it didn't work out for Will and I. But of course, I can't say enough about how convenient bottle-feeding is. I just wish formula wasn't so expensive! So hang in there!
Rough go there Paige! Nursing bites, literally... hang in there and keep smiling!
Paige, I found your blog off of Summer's. I hope that is okay. I usually don't peek around at other people's blog unless I talk with them before....Anyway...I love all of your posts, Ty in his tie is soooooo cute. I love the big boy stuff too. Thank YOU for the thank you card, I loved visiting with you too, and you don't know how much I needed it that day. :)
Post a Comment