
This past Thursday Avery turned 3 weeks. I can't believe how much bigger she has gotten in 3 weeks. It is definatley fun to have a girl in the house to dress up. With turning 3 weeks comes baby acne. So for now, no close ups but I couldn't resist snapping some pics of her in her little blue outfit.

6 comments:
She looks so cute with her little bow and cute outfit. I was so bad with baby acne...I couldn't resist picking them every once in a while. Tom would get so mad at me. And Reese had that same bouncer. It was actually her bed for the first 4 months. She wouldn't fall or stay asleep flat on her back intil then. Crazy! Avery is so dang cute!
Oh Paige, she is adorable! And how fun to have a cute little blue outfit, as opposed to pink. Pink's not bad, but I bet it's nice to change it up every once in a while. What a cutie.
So cute!
She looks so pretty. Christopher had the infant acne pretty badly--Avery's is mild. She's still adorable.
I think that she looks great. I think that it is so amazing that even at three weeks she looks like she is so much more alert, and growing fast. Ahhh I just think, sleep is right around the corner at this rate.
I'm loving that cute blue outfit. She is the cutest!
Post a Comment