Monday, October 4, 2010

hairanoya

Payton 9 1/2 months


The comment I get most often when people first see Payton is "look at that hair!" Her hair stands straight up. We can't make it lay down, so we just let it go! She has the same hair as her siblings! (And if you knew me my sophomore year in college, you would know where they got their hair from because I pretty much had the same haircut!!)




Avery 10 months
Ty 9 1/2 months

10 comments:

Jessica F. said...

That is AWESOME! Darling kids Paige.

Rachel B. said...

Ha ha! Love it!

Shana said...

Um, now we need a pic of you in college!

Paul said...

Payton has one ugly looking tooth!

Unknown said...

I love it! Hey, at least they all have hair!

merathon said...

yes-- if you're going to show the true comparison, you DO need to have your sophomore college pic in the mix... or maybe just roxette!

Jess said...

I love it! They are so cute! Ashley's hair stuck up like that for a little while but it was more like a mohawk.

jes said...

i had the EXACT same hair-do! my family would call me the orangutan. nice!

Megs said...

I had forgotten Avery's hair. Those kids are so cute. Seriously, live closer to us please.

Sherri said...

I love her hair! I agree with Shana, let's see the pic from college!