Wednesday, October 6, 2010

a soco night

About a month ago, we headed down to South Congress for a night out on the town - local style.




First - dinner at Homeslice.









It was the middle of September, 90+ degrees outside, but with a few mister fans and it felt great.
Then a little stop at the Big Top Candy shop for some treats. This is a VERY fun candy shop. I think I enjoyed it a little more than the kids!


Then a quick stop at the Cutie Pie mini pies for quick treat for Brent and I. Her pies have been featured on Martha Stewart and have won the Better Homes and Garden awards for best pie in the south. I have to agree with them on that one.

It was the perfect way to spend a Saturday night as a family.

3 comments:

Megs said...

This looks like a perfect night and if I am not mistaken here it looks like brent is enjoying 2 homeslices. You go boy! Avery couldn't be more pleased with her meal. I want to go to the candy store in a big way. And I want pie. I am starving now.

Kelly said...

That DOES sound like a wonderful night out on the town with the little family. What kind of pie was that? I need more details so I can pretend I had some.

Bethany said...

You got to go to Sam Moon??? How is old Sam doing? Does he miss me? Does he remember me? Did your EYEBALLS pop out of their SOCKETS when you walked in? Did you buy anything?

PLEASE tell me all about it. Let me live my Sam Fantasies through you... ;)