Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What Ty did during General Conference!



Watching General Conference is always a challenge with kids, but we managed to keep Tyson a little occupied with crayons and coloring books, toys, but mostly with dough!

6 comments:

Greg and Tammy said...

Very clever Paige. I'll have to keep that in mind. Dough = hours of GC fun. Happy Bday to Avery! I'm impressed with the lady bug cake, even if she wouldn't eat it. :) Love the pics of Ty crying on the bench. Gotta love the crying tantrums in public, huh? Hope you get to visit your parents a lot in NYC!!

merathon said...

so, what did he make for you guys?

meredith said...

I wish I had some dough during conference...

Lonna said...

you are lucky that he just plays with it, Gwen would have eaten it and then been sick.

Kelly said...

What an awesome idea. He's cute dough boy.

Megs said...

I love his face. I miss Ty.