
My baby is one! I can't believe it's been a year since Avery was born. She is such a happy, determined, loving little girl. She loves being with her older brother, loves to open cupboards and get into what she is not supposed to get into, taking baths, eating and sleeping at night. I love this little girl. I have loved the last year watching her grow up and I can't wait to see how she continues to grow and watch her little personality develop. I love you, Avery.

10 comments:
Happy Birthday Avery! She is darling!
P.S. I would be up for a freshman reunion in NY- anyone else interested??
Happy Birthday little lady! That's crazy that she's 1. She's so dang sweet and always seems to be so happy.
NYC is definitely a pretty cool place to have to go visit! Very cool, although I'm sure you'd still rather have them closer.
You sure have a lot going on to celebrate Avery's birthday, a trip to the airport, final four playoffs, and top it all off with a little spirituality. She is such a fun little girl I am sure that she is going to be just as great as her mom.
Now let the party begin!
avery shares a birthday with my mom. awwww.
i hope avery had a happy little 1 year old birthday.
Avery is lovely! Aren't little girls so much fun! Hooray for daughters and our mothers! I think I should be your chaperon on a trip to NYC. I have never been there, but would just fall over dead to go and see those broadway musicals!
I can not believe Avery is already ONE. Boy does time fly by. Crazy that your parents now live in New York. But don't forget i'm all for going out with you sometime to visit :). I'm going to call you soon so we can discuss our show before it starts again.
Happy Birthday Avery...it was a fast year for us too! That is a great picture of you and Jan!
She's so adorable Paige! Happy Birthday Avery!
On another note - I am going to NYC in a few weeks to visit my parents and you should go too! We could officially welcome your parents to the Big Apple.
I think Avery is such a beautiful girl!
Happy birthday, Avery! I adore her too. It's so nice to see the sweet mother-daughter relationship you've already been able to enjoy from one short year. She's such a little angel.
SAD! I'm bummed your mom moved, but excited that she gets to start a new chapter in her life in NYC. I like how you express gratitude for the fact that you did get to live near your parents for two years, instead of focus on the fact that you won't now. Way to be positive, Paige!
Shoot, I just realized I logged in from my other blog. Oh well.
Post a Comment