Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tyson's masterpiece


This was Tyson's first drawing that I could actually figure out what it was. It's a face! I had to take the picture while he was in time out for drawing on the mirror!

7 comments:

Corinne said...

He's true artist...using all resources to create his art! Way to go Tyson...sorry about your mirror Paige.

Greg and Tammy said...

Congrats on your little artist! And save my some of that pizza, will you? Looks yummy and even better that it's a tradition. Child Labor Laws anyone? :) The duck pond looks fun and who knew that kids could get you out of jury duty? I didn't. Good to know. Good to know.

Lonna said...

Hooray for a good drawing, too bad he is in time out. What did he use to draw on the mirror? It showed up really well. What a clever kid.

Britty said...

Why does that photo make me feel right at home? So sad. That's so funny that he just started drawing his first faces because Brady just started the other day, too. I didn't know he could do that. Now he draws stick figures of the whole fam all the time. it's the cutest!

Kelly said...

You've got a budding Picasso. Nice face drawing, Tyson.

Ashley C. said...

what a good little artist. hey whatever medium works right?

meredith said...

It's his favorite Aunt meredith! I am inspirational. And narcisstic. And beautiful.