Tuesday, April 29, 2008

An Afternoon at the Park




It was the perfect day yesterday so we took advantage with a little trip the park! I love this weather.

5 comments:

Lonna said...

Classic Tyson, always looking for the advantage, using Avery as the goalie. It was a great day yesterday, and I think that the weather is only going to get nicer, so I am looking forward to seeing the pictures of Avery beating Tyson at something.

Maybe she would beat him at racing down the slide head first.

Sarah said...

oh how i miss spring in utah! and sitting under a soccer goal in a onesie

The Hokanson Family said...

hey Paiger, you're blog is looking so cute, is it different? I've REALLY been out of the loop for awhile it seems like...it was fun to look at all the cute pictures you've posted. We're doing fine, hope you guys are doing well. When will I see you again?

Callie. said...

great pictures! Look at Avery walking around :)! So cute.

Shanna said...

first off happy Anniversary you two. I love the title of that post. It's so truthful Paige. LOL Your great! I totally remember that day! Rainy Rainy Rainy. Oh I remember I felt so bad for you guys. The pictures look cool though.

I love days at the park. Your kids look like they had a great time. So cute! I bet six years ago you never thought you would have such cute kids huh!