Awe, how sweet. I am so happy for the two of you and wish you a wonderful anniversary and six more great(and many more) years together. You look gorgeous on your wedding day.
You two are such a stunning couple and you haven't changed a bit. Happy Ann-ie!
I have to tell you a little story. I was adding some links to my blog and I put (or thought I put) your blog address in correctly. I was then clicking on all the links to check and make sure they were correct. I clicked on yours and low and behold...you were posting all about your trip to Turkey. I was anxiously reading about your trip and thinking to myself....now all these pictures must be friends of Paige (cuz there were none of you)...and when the heck did she go to Turkey?? I read on...day 7, day 8, day 9....all beautiful pictures...still wondering...Now when was Paige gone long enough to be in Turkey for 2 weeks? It finally dawned on me that I probably had the wrong blog address and sure enough I was reading some random blog of someone I know nothing about...well almost nothing, I DO know they had a great trip to Turkey! Got the address thing squared away. :)
I am sad that you decided against wearing your wedding dress to church. I was really excited to see it. I hope that you had a great day. Wow six years you must be professionals at the whole married thing. Do you give out free advice?
Congrats! and Happy Anniversary, may the next six years be as much of an adventure as the first.
Paigers- what are the chances? We share the same anniversary. how sweet is that. We just celebrated seven years. So fun to see your beautiful pictures. Hope you had a fun day! Love Ash
I love seeing everyones wedding pictures on their anniversary. I will have to try and do that also. Paige you looked beautiful! When did you go from long hair to short??
20 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! You were a beautiful bride and you both have not changed a bit.
We think it is one of your best decisions ever! Have a happy day. It is raining in NYC, too. Consider it a good sign. love you, mom
Darn straight he did! And you're right, it seems as though you got a good one too. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!! You guys look great and still do!! Have fun!
A white dress in the rain? that just means you can get through anything.
Happy Anniversary! I love seeing those pictures. What a good looking couple!
Congrats on 6 years!! The pictures are so beautiful!!
Awe, how sweet. I am so happy for the two of you and wish you a wonderful anniversary and six more great(and many more) years together. You look gorgeous on your wedding day.
You two are such a stunning couple and you haven't changed a bit. Happy Ann-ie!
I have to tell you a little story. I was adding some links to my blog and I put (or thought I put) your blog address in correctly. I was then clicking on all the links to check and make sure they were correct. I clicked on yours and low and behold...you were posting all about your trip to Turkey. I was anxiously reading about your trip and thinking to myself....now all these pictures must be friends of Paige (cuz there were none of you)...and when the heck did she go to Turkey?? I read on...day 7, day 8, day 9....all beautiful pictures...still wondering...Now when was Paige gone long enough to be in Turkey for 2 weeks? It finally dawned on me that I probably had the wrong blog address and sure enough I was reading some random blog of someone I know nothing about...well almost nothing, I DO know they had a great trip to Turkey! Got the address thing squared away. :)
You're beautiful! Happy six years!
congrats!!
6 years wow! Happy Anniversary!
I am sad that you decided against wearing your wedding dress to church. I was really excited to see it. I hope that you had a great day. Wow six years you must be professionals at the whole married thing. Do you give out free advice?
Congrats! and Happy Anniversary, may the next six years be as much of an adventure as the first.
Wow - you look so beautiful! Happy 6 years!
I love wedding pictures- you look beautiful! Happy Anniversary!
awww... congrats!!
Paigers- what are the chances? We share the same anniversary. how sweet is that. We just celebrated seven years. So fun to see your beautiful pictures. Hope you had a fun day! Love Ash
rain or no rain, you looked amazing on your wedding day!
I love seeing everyones wedding pictures on their anniversary. I will have to try and do that also.
Paige you looked beautiful! When did you go from long hair to short??
happy (late) anniversary! i love the umbrella picture--so fun.
Post a Comment