A few weekends ago my cousin Ashley and her husband Scott came for a little visit. We were able to go out to dinner with them and had some good laughs. It was great to have my dad back for the weekend. He always knows how to have a good time. I think he is coming back for one more weekend before my parent's official move so Dad, I hope you are bringing your party hat because we are going party like it's 1999!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
You have such a cute family, I love your Mom and Dad. I am so surprised I am the first one to comment on this post. By the time I see a new post of yours 20 people have already commented... I guess you can't help that you are SO popular.
How fun! I can't believe your parents are moving. That sucks! And what the heck, you are looking skinnier and cuter than ever! Seriously!
I still wish they were moving here...by us!
I am sorry that your family is moving, but at least they are going to a really fun place, where you will want to go and visit them. And I agree that you are looking really great.
You do have such a cute family...I hope you have fun with your dad one last time before they move!! I would love to see you guys party like it's 1999!!
I have to agree Paige; you look so great! Your kids are adorable. How do you stand it?
How fun. Your parents are so cute together. Did they sell their house? Fun, fun, fun to have your cousin visiting too!
Paige, such love radiates from your posts that include your family. What a blessing. I don't want to get mushy...but you are one lucky girl to enjoy your family so much. Count your blessings sista!
Looks like a party-its always a party with PAiger! The pictures of your parents seriously make me miss them. I can't believe they are moving again. When are we doing our girls weekend?!
Post a Comment