

On Saturday my mom and I took the kids out to feed the ducks. A few minutes after we got there the swans made their way over and practically ate out of our hands. We all had a great time. A big thanks to my mom who always has the energy to play with my kids and always comes up with great ideas to do with them.

8 comments:
How fun, what a great mom you have! You always seem to be doing something creative and fun!
What a fun mom/grandma! It was great to see a picture of Aunt Jan.
I love my mom for lots of reasons, but playing with my kids and thinking of fun things to do is close to the top of the list. So glad your kids could spend fun time with their Gma, and what could more fun than feeding swans out of your hands!
Were the ducks and swans as extreme and fun as the slide? So much excitement in ONE week! Sure glad Emma can't read your blog and find out all the things we aren't doing. :) If sleeping and eating is extreme and fun and count us IN, because that is what we spend our days doing. The pics are great. Love that Avery loved the slide so much! Most little girls are scared of that stuff. You ain't raisin' no sissy!
Think of all the fun we'll have in NYC! I'm trying to think of that to keep from thinking about how much I'll miss living so close to you. It's been the best! Great news, however, we still have time for more fun!!! love you, mom
Fun pics, i love the slide, you need to feel the wind in your hair everyonce in a while!
Thanks for the phone call, sorry it was cut short, by the battle needed....ended!
That's so nice that your mom is such a great grandmother. How fun for Avery and Tyson. Your mom looks great here too.
This looks so fun. I'll have to take my kids there before we leave. Here's a little story for you...when I was a kid we had chickens, rabbits, turkeys, puppies, ducks, etc. etc. The ducks mutiplied almost as fast as the bunnies, so we'd take the ducklings down to a little lake just like this one and set them free....it was like being on the nature channel. We'd visit and feed them all the time and I swear one of them lived there for YEARS! Good times, Good memories.
Post a Comment