...and again.
And yes, I am raising the roof in this one. You are welcome, Meredith. I know the pictures are a little blurry, but when you are going at that kind of speed, it is hard to get a clear picture. But, I do hope you can see Avery's face and how much she enjoys the slide.

12 comments:
I love that Avery was thrilled with the slide--she's so darling!
I don't care what mom says, we are going to extreme fun!! I am so glad you went back. Thanks for the pictures. Avery's face is classic in these pictures.
Definitely some "extreme" fun in those pictures. I love Avery's expression.
I keep thinking you can't make playgroup any "funner" and you do...we'll have to go there some day when I get back there.
Ahh the ultimate slide. I love that both you and Avery are so excited to go on it. You know that was Avery's favorite thing to do because she kept standing at the little entrance, if she were just a little bit taller I think that she would have just climbed up there herself.
You are the FUNNEST mom ever not to mention the FUNNEST friend! Great pictures
Are you kidding, Megs? We are going to extreme fun everyday! Can't wait to take Avery down the slide. love to all, mom
I love that the slide can easily accommodate moms and tots together. What a blast. I'm going to email you a name to add to the playgroup list. My friend and neighbor, Sherrie, would probably enjoy taking her son to some of these outings. You're doing a great job as organizer, Paige!
I love your comment on my post and I would have to agree I think Ty Jones is a very strong sports name! Can't wait to see him on the big screen someday!!!
We sort of have a place like that here- "Jumpin' Jacks", and we love it too. Looks like you had alot of fun. Miss ya Paiger, and thanks again for the nice e-mail you sent. I'll treasure it always!
PAIGER -
You and Brent and these kids are SO DARLING. Let's do something very soon please please please.
You are an AWESOME playgroup chairperson! I l-o-v-e that it moved to Thursday and I get to hang out with you guys. :)
Post a Comment