Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Say my name, say my name.

Yes, I did just have a solicitor call me and ask if I was Mrs. Jones. Wouldn't have been so weird had he not pronounced my last name "Jon-S". Am I really going to give you my money if you can't even say Jones right?


On another note, here's a quick peek into Avery's walking skills. They are much better than my camera skills as you will find out!

17 comments:

Kristi said...

I am FLOORED! What a girl walking already!

Megs said...

I would be feeling jealous that she is already walking, but finally this week Blake started walking on his own around the house. Very exciting stuff. Way to little Avs.

Lonna said...

Listen those legs are really "work" for her. I love it. She is getting so big I feel like she is growing up too fast, she will soon be getting lessons on shaving from Ty! It looks like you have too much fun at your home.

Lonna said...

Oh and on the name thing...well nobody has ever said my name correctly when reading it, not even my school teachers. So I am glad to see that it happens to other people too. But you are right Jones is pretty much a no brainer.

Rachel B. said...

What the heck! She almost walks better than Reese. :) What a girl walking so early! I love her chunky little thighs. Reese might not weigh that much, but her and Avery might still tie in a chunky thighs contest. If only chunky legs were cute on us adults!

Jess said...

Look at her go! She is so good! I can't believe she is walking already.

Jennifer said...

Way to go Avery! Poor Tyson--I have a feeling she's going to give him a run for his money.

Unknown said...

I can't believe she's walking so well already!! Good work!!

Holly said...

Oh my!! I can't believe she is walking! It is so cute. I love the hair pictures below as well!

Callie. said...

that's so exciting! I can't believe she's already walking though. Where did that last 10 months go already?!

katie said...

Oh my gosh-I can't believe she is walking! I want her LEGS!!!

Jessica F. said...

I LOVE her thighs! She is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

yay for avery. i swear it feels like your baby shower for her was yesterday and now she's walking. our babies grow way too fast! looove her hair and thighs...she's scrumptious :)

russandkatie said...

I love it!!! It's so fun when they start to walk, it's the cutest thing ever!

Kelly said...

I love those sound effects she makes when she walks. How exciting!

Greg and Tammy said...

What a cutie!! That walking is pretty impressive. Could you send her out to AZ to teach Emma in a year or so?

Growin' Like Weeds said...

wow paige, what do you do all day...you just practice with her huh....you are great! Tyler will lit go of things and stand for just a minute, but I think He still has a while.