I did take Avery down the slide that you see Tyson going down. She loved it and would giggle everytime we would even go close to it. I think I liked it just as much!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Extreme Fun
Today for the Little Longhorns playgroup (kids of all the MBA students), we went to Extreme Fun. I know you are all wondering, was it extreme? was it fun? Yes, it was both.



I did take Avery down the slide that you see Tyson going down. She loved it and would giggle everytime we would even go close to it. I think I liked it just as much!
I did take Avery down the slide that you see Tyson going down. She loved it and would giggle everytime we would even go close to it. I think I liked it just as much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I want to go there. Seriously. I almost started to cry when I saw the pics of Tyson on the slide. He looks so happy. From a distance he totally looks like you (and the world looks blue and green). I wish I could see a picture of you on the slide. Looks like it was so fun. Wha a good idea. More fun than my day I will tell you that.
You also let out a little giggle when you got close to the top of the slide. You just thought that it was Avery making all the noise. What fun kids you have. Or maybe I should say what a fun mom your kids have.
Goodness that looks like so much fun! I wish they had one here - I'd be there all the time using the little guy as an excuse.
That's so fun that you guys have a play group like that--there's no such thing in Byron's program. Maybe I should get the ball rolling!
woa, fun to the extreme. Avery's hair is so long and cute. I wish I could have a picture of you on the slide but I'll tell you that my mental image is pretty enjoyable!
love you
How fun, We have a couple places like that here and my kids love them. Your kids are getting so big.Can you believe avery will be one soon?
Thanks for being so nice to Christopher the other day at Kellie's shower. He thinks you're pretty cool and said he's going to start talking to you more often at church. Isn't that funny?
What a nice mom you are too. Christopher has been wanting me to take him to this place and I never have yet. When did it open? Thanks for the tip.
so fun!!! what fun play groups you guys have. great ideas!
Post a Comment