Monday, February 11, 2008

Caught ya!


Dear Avery,


These might seem like fun toys now, but trust me, they are not fun and they are not toys.


Love,


Mom

24 comments:

Megs said...

Blake has gotten into mine too and thinks they are great. That is really funny. Loving her in just the diaper and the socks. It is a good look.

Shanna said...

ha ha that is such a funny picture! I love it and I love how you wrote about it!

Britty said...

Amen to that. No fun at all. Lucy has done that several times already. The best is when they're used. SICK! Is it surprising that I can one-up you? So sad. :)

Unknown said...

I love it, that cracks me up!

Rachel B. said...

HA! I love that you wrote a letter to her. Those are some of Reese's favorite toys too. One of Reese's daily duties used to be to take my pads and tampons out of their boxes then leave. I finally kept a tampon out for a while just so she could carry it around the house all week. She got over it pretty quick.

they call me mommy said...

Hehe!

charity said...

paiger's blog is always good for a giggle!

Lonna said...

Oh that is funny, Gwen has also found interest in them. She brought me one one day and said "mommy ouch?" Oh boy where do these kids get this stuff?

chad said...

How 'bout them Longhorns? What a game! Memphis is still on top though :)

Kelly said...

What a funny moment...nice to have captured it to show her in about 13years!

Corinne said...

That is so funny...is she attempting to eat one?? I can't believe she is walking!

Christiansen Clan said...

Oh...what would I do without Paige? I seriously get a good laugh in everytime I read your blogs. This is the best!--Amy

katie said...

I am still laughing-you always make me laugh when I read your hillarious post! Thanks for the laugh

Megan R. said...

I love you, you make me laugh. You always make my day.

Lindsey said...

hahaha! One of Christian's favorite pastimes as well!

Jess said...

That is so funny! I love how you captured it and the letter was great!

aniC said...

dear paige,
maybe if you didn't leave them strewn about on the bathroom floor it wouldn't happen (c:

sincerely,
me

Melanie said...

Oh my goodness! This picture is so funny- true classic!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! She's so cute. Tell Ryan Sanders hello! That is crazy that you know him. I think he got married? He's down in texas now-that's cool. Hope you guys are doing great. How much longer does your husband have in school?

critts said...

Seriously Paige - that is hilarious! I absolutely love it!

Lindsay said...

Ha ha!! That is too funny, Paige! Luke got some out himself just yesterday and Tucker was calling them lollipops. Uh, no!

Kory Klein said...

My youngest got into those same ones and was opening them all with his teeth- GREAT!!

Anonymous said...

LOL, that is great. What kid hasn't opened up and played in the box of tampons huh?! Even my dog likes them (but used from the garbage....SICK!!!!) Avery is all over the place now. How fun!

Greg and Tammy said...

Hysterical!! Greg used to think they were travel sized toilet paper rolls. I found their void to be one of the joys of pregnancy. :)