Everyone needs a drinking buddy. I think that it is so cute that Ty is always willing to get down on the floor to play with Avery. What a great brother.
Cute kids! My kids both drink milk from their sippy cups in the morning too! The same kind of sippy cups too. We need to get them together sometime to have a "drinking" party.
9 comments:
They are so cute! I love Avery's hair!
Everyone needs a drinking buddy. I think that it is so cute that Ty is always willing to get down on the floor to play with Avery. What a great brother.
Cute kids! My kids both drink milk from their sippy cups in the morning too! The same kind of sippy cups too. We need to get them together sometime to have a "drinking" party.
Pretty sure I need a drinking buddy these days...very cute as always.
What cute boozin' buddies! It looks like Ty sure loves his little sister.
yes it is...especially when they're equally as cute! your hair is way cute by the way...:)
that is so cute!
So cute!! I love when siblings have those little "ah so cute" moments!
Tyson looks older in this picture. Maybe it's the new do. He just looks more grown up.
What cute kids you have.
Post a Comment