Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Avery is getting some teeth.


I have one unhappy baby around here. Hopefully the teeth make an appearance very soon!!

16 comments:

Shanna said...

oh that face! I love it. Poor girl!!! Hope those teeth do make a showing soon.

Jess said...

Oh, that breaks my heart. What a sad face! Teething is so hard for the babies and the parents. I hope they come through soon.

Rachel B. said...

That has got to be the cutest picture I've ever seen. Not fun for you, but makes a cute picture for us. Good luck with the teeth.

It looks like you guys had such a fun Thanksgiving. I'm very impressed that you ran in a Turkey Trot.

So your dad sat next to the Bachelor!?!? That's awesome! That's probably good for Brad that he had no idea who he was at first. I would have been so awkward sitting next to him.

Tracie said...

SO MISERABLE, BUT SO FREAKIN CUTE! You have to put this picture in her wedding video.

aniC said...

thats the saddest face ever. poor thing. and i feel bad that her misery made me smile.

Jessica F. said...

The poor little lamb! That face is so adorable!

Holly said...

Paige, that has to be the saddest face I have ever seen. She has a great pout. Poor little Avery.

Lonna said...

I don't think that I have ever seen her sad face. I thought that she smiled all the time, even when sad. I guess not. That little face is so precious. I love the drool soaked shirt, it is the teeth alright. Good luck with those.

Kristi said...

That is the saddest, sweetest face. I hope they come in soon for all of your sakes.

russandkatie said...

we are going through the same thing with Mallory's 2 year old molars, our thoughts are with you :)

Megan R. said...

That is one of the saddest faces ever. I hope those teeth appear soon for your sake. :)

meredith said...

I think its funny that you took a picture when she was crying.

miss you and ry-ry

Megs said...

That is a really cute face. I hope she pops those teeth soon. I can't wait to see them (Avery and Ty that is. Not the teeth)

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, what a sad face but how precious! You just wanna cuddle with her. Poor thing. Show us the teeth when they come.

Lindsay said...

Awww, poor baby! But she's still adorable in all her pain. Good luck with those teeth!

Kelly said...

Oh, that makes me so sad for Avery. She's so cute, even when she's upset.