Love the video Paige...I actually had that same hair cut when I was little...very stylish! I had no idea you were such a talented singer - way to belt it out!
I loved your post! It always amazes how my kids would rather play with "junk", rather than their more expensive toys...that's so true that are easily entertained.
First of all, I LOVE baby bums, and Avery's is no exception. Secondly, the video of you is DARLING! What a cutie! Your kids obviously take after you (sorry Brent).
I love that little video, I do believe that we sang that song all the time at our house too. Gwen Loves the huggies boxes too. So it has come to the point that Avery won't even look at you for a picture now. That is too bad she has such a great smile. Well at least she looks cute from the back too.
19 comments:
jud was actually sitting in a huggies box last night. it kept him entertained for hours.
Shaniqua, you're so funny! I love how you captured these moments. It is so true and interesting the things that can keep a kid entertained.
Oh my gosh, Paige you were such a cute kid and now I TOTALLY see your kids do look like you!!!
I agree! I just watched to video and can't believe how much of you is in Tyson and Avery! I agree, big spot light honor.:)
Love the video Paige...I actually had that same hair cut when I was little...very stylish! I had no idea you were such a talented singer - way to belt it out!
Pretty sure I had that hair cut too, but that was too cute, good work...and your kids look so much like you
Paige- that video of you was so cute! What an honor to be spot-lighted but someone who has never even met you! :)
That's awesome! Adorable. Can you have Brent record an encore performance of you singing that now? Reese has been playing in a box all day too.
I loved your post! It always amazes how my kids would rather play with "junk", rather than their more expensive toys...that's so true that are easily entertained.
I just wish I could fit into a huggies box. That is very funny.
First of all, I LOVE baby bums, and Avery's is no exception. Secondly, the video of you is DARLING! What a cutie! Your kids obviously take after you (sorry Brent).
I love that little video, I do believe that we sang that song all the time at our house too. Gwen Loves the huggies boxes too. So it has come to the point that Avery won't even look at you for a picture now. That is too bad she has such a great smile. Well at least she looks cute from the back too.
Love the pictures...and love the video! How cute!
OK....wow. You were quite a cutie...I see where the kids get their spunk/adorability from.
I agree with Megan--fitting in a Huggies box would be nice.
You've got some nice vocal chords, Paige. I had no idea. Can you do a solo next week in RS? LOL
My brother had the same hairstyle as your accompanist.
Paige I Love it soo cute.
I had that same Hair cut the
Dorthy Hammel\Beatles hair cuts
love the little bum crack!! too cute!! also-super cute halloween costumes!
what a cute little bum!
cute Paige.... WHAT A CUTE LITTLE ONE YOU WERE! I CAN SEE YOUR KIDS IN YOU. THAT IS SO FUN.
Post a Comment