Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving






We had a great Thanksgiving weekend filled with great food, great friends, and great activities. My dad, sister and I ran the annual Turkey Trot downtown (this was my first year every to run any Turkey Trot). We had a great Thanksgiving day with fantastic food and company - and of course, bingo with thousands of fabulous prizes! We also hit the Imax, and got bundled up to pick out the Christmas tree. It was a great weekend.

17 comments:

Conni said...

Go Paige! I'm impressed with the Turkey Trot. I might have to try that next year. I'm glad you had a fabulous Thanksgiving! Did you find a tree?

Jess said...

Sounded like a great Thanksgiving! Way to go on running the Turkey Trot!

Megan R. said...

How fun, I love the picture of all of you guys at the movie. That's great you guys live so close to your family. it makes the holidays so fun.

The Crazy Clawson's said...

i love you ran the turkey trot good for you....and your sweet little angel is so cute.....im glad you had a good holiday

Holly said...

Such great activities and pictures!! You're looking awesome too- motivation for me postpartum!

Mike said...

There's nothing like running a bagillion miles to make room for more pie:)

Mike said...

Shoot, that was Tracie...Mike's my husband:)

Sarah said...

love the hair!

that guy brandon did go to timpview i think, his last name is Oakie, anyway, i know he's from provo

russandkatie said...

I love Thanksgiving and I am jealous that you got to run a turkey trot! Next year for me!!!

jan said...

Thanks for sharing the weekend with us. You failed to mention that it was a FIVE mile turkey trot! I have never been so proud of you.

The Hokanson Family said...

How fun Paige, I wish I was with you guys that day...both my kids caught a little bug somewhere and were throwing up the entire day. pretty much sucked!

Lonna said...

wow you sure do fit a lot of things in over the Holiday. And Kudos to you for the fun run. I am glad that you had so much time with your family, sorry about the 5 am wake up call with Ty. Maybe he will sleep longer over your Christmas holiday.

katie said...

Loving the glasses at the movies! Turkey Trot this year, next year St. George Marathon baby!! I'm proud of you PAiger

meredith said...

i look good in all those pictures.


gross.

Megs said...

What a great time. I missed being there, but it sounds like you guys didn't have any trouble hogging all the fun. The last picture looks like Tyson in a pink scarf.

Kelly said...

No wonder your butt looks so skinny! Lucky! Good for you, Paige. I love the hair and your dad's cool cap.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you guys had fun, and Avery looks soo cute all bundled up...I'm sad I didn't get to see you guys...next week