Thursday, November 29, 2007

Just do it

My sister's friend, John, is starting something in December that I'm going to do as well. It's "Make Somone's Day December". Everyday in December, I'm going to try and make someone's day - whether it's with a smile, a good deed, letting someone cut me off without yelling, or something I can see they need.

So, how could I make your day?

11 comments:

Rachel B. said...

First of all I think your day needs to be made today, but since you're too modest I'm going to write it on here so everybody knows...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE!!!

You know what, it's the simplest things lately that make my day. You already leave comments on my blog, but just one day you can count leaving a comment as something for me. Those really do make make my day!

Joey and Jenn said...

Is it really your b-day? So hard to remember all of this stuff! Well happy birthday to you from the Wettstein's~ Hope you have a fantastic day! P.S. I am scheduled to be induced on Wed. Dec. 12th! CRAZY!!!! It's coming up fast, so watch for the updates! Talk to you later! -Jenn

Anonymous said...

It's your bday??? Paige! You stinker....you have to let us know, you silly girl! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I could give you a bday hug. You could make my day by going and celebrating and having a fun day. You deserve it!

Lonna said...

Ahh yes happy birthday. I do hope that it was a good one. Well you have completed your task for today, you made my day by spending some good ol' time with me. I really enjoy your company weather we are at the fire station, Rudy's, or giggling in your car. Thanks.

I hope that you get a really big diamond something for your birthday.

Kelly said...

Happy birthday, Paige! You can make my day on December 6, by showing up for the Enrichment Night! (Not that you wouldn't anyway.) What a beautiful, thoughtful goal for December. I should do that too.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday!!! You need to do something nice for yourself!

russandkatie said...

I love your idea, I might have to steal it and happy birthday!!!

Megs said...

Tyson made my day talking to me on the phone. I am going to give December my best shot as well. Good luck.

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Hope you had a Happy B-day since the cat is out of the hat! First I luv all your Thanksgiving pics...second the one of little Avery is so sweet and sad you just want to give her benadrly to put her out of her little misery! I hate teething! Last you can make my day by keepin on postin...you rock girl! Luv Cami

It's Been a Day! said...

Thank you for all the birthday wishes. You all made my day. Now it's time for me to spread the love!!

Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday! what a good idea on make it someones day! I'll try it as well.