Friday, October 19, 2007

You know it's going to be a long day when it's 9:00am and

1. Your son just ran into the bathroom saying "don't be so mad. I not mean to...". I knew he was being a little too quiet!

2. You have already changed your daughter's dirty diaper 4 times.

I can't wait for the weekend!!

15 comments:

Megan R. said...

reading that just made me laugh. I can totally relate. Good luck today :)

Megan R. said...

reading that just made me laugh. I can totally relate. Good luck today :)

Corinne said...

What exactly did Tyson do???

John and Laura said...

Ha ha--The life of a mom. Isn't it fabulous? 4 dirty diapers is quite an accomplishment! Doesn't she know she's supposed to save the dirty diapers until daddy's home? That's the rule at our house, anyway.

Lonna said...

Oh that is too funny, I too am keeping a diaper count for the day. However I am sorry about the bathroom situation. Don't worry the weekend really is just right around the corner. Hang on just a little longer.

meredith said...

Yeah, I want to know what tyson did.

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

DIDO! AMEN! FOR REAL! AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH!!!

these are the days of our lives...luv cami

Anonymous said...

amen to that sista. i changed 7 diarrhea diapers today and i'm so over it. josh's turn! and brent's! oh how cute, they'll be doing the same thing all weekend ;-) ha ha ha.

Amy said...

Days like that I just want to crawl back in bed and start over! haha

Jess said...

I'm with Meredith. What did Tyson do? How did the rest of the day go? It is never fun to start a day like that.

Jessica F. said...

I love it and look forward to these kind of days.....
Your kids are so adorable!
I miss you like crazy...come and see me NOW!!

Kelly said...

I hope your weekend has been better, Paige!

katie said...

I'm glad I'm not alone. You are the funniest mom I know. GOod luck girl!

diddy said...

I wish I could have gone poops 4 times before 9 AM.

Lindsay said...

Moms get weekends?? Sign me up!