She is moving along so fast, she will be walking before you know it. I am curious to see how that is going to play out, which kid will you chase after first? I feel that I can tease you about it now, but sometime in the near future I too will face the same tricky situation. I love that she smiles for you when taking pictures...I think that Gwen lacks the ability to smile when asked.
7 comments:
Oh how cute! She's got the best smile and the best legs. I want to eat them ;-) I LOVE chunky babies. They are the cutest!!!
She is moving along so fast, she will be walking before you know it. I am curious to see how that is going to play out, which kid will you chase after first? I feel that I can tease you about it now, but sometime in the near future I too will face the same tricky situation. I love that she smiles for you when taking pictures...I think that Gwen lacks the ability to smile when asked.
2 cute 4 words
And you know what comes after crawling! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, PAIGE, WHILE YOU STILL CAN!
Tell her to stop! She is growing up so fast. She looks so proud of herself. What a cute girl!
She is an active little one!! Sam needs to step up his game. ps - I love the laughing post, it made my day!
Go Avery! She's putting Luke to shame. What a cutie.
Post a Comment