Sunday, October 7, 2007

Penelope

If you haven't seen these skits on SNL, watch and enjoy. Even if you have seen them, they are worth seeing again. They are very funny.



9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hilarious! Gotta love SNL.

Conni said...

Yeah, well....I've seen 10 times more funny skits on SNL, more like 100 times more funny and I've watched them at least 1000 times over and over. Beat that Paige!

Anonymous said...

so funny! thanks for posting them. Your blog is always hilarious! thanks for the info on matiekay-love her stuff!

Kristi said...

Byron told me about the Lebron James one and we just finished watching it together...ah, thanks for the laughs!

Jessica F. said...

I can't stop watching it....so dang funny!

Jen said...

So really sorry to barge in on your page...but I saw your blog name and thought , what a cute idea, then I saw it somewhere else & thought that was interesting. I am from Sacramento and was friends with Summer Crosby (now Adams) and then went on a mission and was companions with Jessica Hawkins (now Fillmore). I love that you know both of them and would just love to know how. =)

Rachel B. said...

Those are so funny. I saw one of those skits once, but didn't know that it was continual skit they did. I love the way she talks. Thanks for sharing.

The Hokanson Family said...

Pretty funny. I think what makes it so funny is that we all know people who are a lot like Penelope...maybe not quite to that extent, but the bragging and the "one upping" is sometimes a common occurance when you are at a party or gathering. And boy does it bug the CRAP out of me!!!

LaNan said...

OH MY GOSH! I might be a Penelope!! I don't really try to one up people but I feel like I always have SOMETHING to say! Dang it!!! Thanks a lot Paige. :)