Saturday, October 6, 2007

Good News/Bad News

Good News: Avery is crawling.
Bad news: Avery is crawling.

Good news: I'm on a diet.
Bad news: I'm on a diet.

Good News: It's still in the high 80's here.
Bad news: It's still in the high 80's here.

10 comments:

Jessica F. said...

What diet? Is there something I need to know about? I can't relate with a crawling baby, but I can relate with the heat, it is still very hot here too!!!
Remember the BC......? So fun!
I miss you lots!

Shannon & Summer said...

That is pretty funny Paige! Hey, atleast it's not snowing like it is here!

aniC said...

good news: i'm reading your new post at 10 on a saturday night.

bad news: i'm reading your new post at 10 on a saturday night.

Kristi said...

I feel your pain sister. We're supposed to set yet another record for getting back up to the 90's...yipee (that was in my most pathetic voise drearily spinning my finger in the air, did I paint a clear enough picture?):)

Jess said...

Wow, Avery is crawling. She is so advanced!!! Diets are never a fun thing. We have had two beautiful days where we could actually wear long sleeves and pants. But starting tomorrow we will be back in the 80s with you.

merathon said...

we are also members of the "80 degrees in October" club and i couldn't be happier about it! it is SOOOOOOO great!

merathon said...

p.s. when i saw that first comment from j.fillmore, i'm like, "what's my MOM doing reading this blog? she doesn't even read MY blog!" then i read the BC and "miss you lots" part and realized it probably wasn't really my mom. . .

Tracie said...

We are in agreement...DIETS SUCK! I have to use that word, because I have been wanting to for 2 years and can't around my children. I feel so stifled. Anyways, I have been on a diet for the last decade, and have decided that I am indeed allergic to the practice. Literally, I brake out in hives and run to the nearest fridge for double fudge brownies to stop the breakout.

Unknown said...

You crack me up Paige!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

You are freakin hilarious...aint it the truth though - good news, bad news! Seriously luv it! Cami